Experienced, Highly Qualified Attorneys
Kimberly Salomon has experience in all matters relating to bankruptcy litigation including representation of debtors, creditors and Chapter 7 panel trustees.
Ms. Salomon has assisted individual consumers and small business debtors obtain debt relief under Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. Ms. Salomon has also represented numerous Chapter 7 panel trustees in bankruptcy litigation and estate liquidation in New Jersey and Delaware, including the case of N.J. Affordable Homes Corp., in which she assisted in the recovery of millions of dollars for Ponzi scheme victims, and Christian Bernard Stores Corp., in which she represented the Chapter 7 trustee in the retail jewelry chain’s liquidation.
Ms. Salomon engages in extensive motion practice in connection with her representation of Chapter 7 panel trustees.
- State of New Jersey (2003)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2003)
- State of New York (2004)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (2004)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (2004)
- Emory University (B.A. 2000)
- Georgia State University, College of Law (J.D. 2003)
- Moot Court Board
- Vice President of Appellate Advocacy Program