Experienced, Highly Qualified Attorneys
Michael Holt has built a reputation as a thorough and no-nonsense bankruptcy attorney and commercial litigator.
Adept in crisis management & problem solving, Mr. Holt represents fiduciaries in insolvency cases.
Mr. Holt often represents official creditor committees in the context of Chapter 11 proceedings and unofficial creditor committees in the context of business workouts. His skills keep him involved in an array of activities such as coordinating the windup of an operating debtor, administering the mandatory sale of a debtor’s assets and pursuing creative solutions for recovery. He is respected both inside and outside the firm for his sound judgment, capable case management and diligent approach to work.
Seton Hall University (BA 1987; JD 1990)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Named to "Top Lawyers Of Bergen County" by 201 Magazine
- Selected By "New Jersey Super Lawyers" in 2014, 2015, 2016
- Actively participates in the ongoing education of the legal community.
- Authors articles & guest lectures for the Bankruptcy Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.