Experienced, Highly Qualified Attorneys
Michael Connolly has been practicing law for more than seventeen years and is highly skilled in many facets of bankruptcy law and commercial litigation.
Mr. Connolly successfully has represented a variety of parties, including secured lenders, unsecured creditors, debtors, preferential transfer defendants and trustees in a broad range of corporate and individual bankruptcy cases.
Mr. Connolly also has extensive experience in a vast array of non-bankruptcy related commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts. He has represented clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Villanova University, Honors Program (BA, cum laude, 1989)
- DePaul University College of Law (JD, with honor, 1992)
- State of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Bankruptcy Law Section)
- Bankruptcy Inn of Court (Master, Program Chair)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- Selected By "New Jersey Super Lawyers" 2014, 2015, 2016
- Master in the Bankruptcy Inn of Court (Program Committee Chair)
- Served as an officer of the Bankruptcy Inn since 1998
- Moderator and panelist for seminars involving bankruptcy law issues
- Publishes articles on bankruptcy topics